STEVE THE NOOB 4
Title: Diary of steve the noob 4
Author: Steve the noob
Genre: Fiction and Comedy
Recommended Reading Age: 6-18 years
Rating: 10/10
Note: This book is an unofficial minecraft book.
Synopsis:
Two words to describe this book: Sorrowfull and Funny.
The huge jelly was chasing Steve and saying hilarious stuff like: "I go doom-doom, you go boom boom" and "I big slime, I big brain". Then steve started laughing really hard and the slime got angry. It started bouncing really hard. Steve then dug a hole and burrowed back to the village. He got a plan, but it was a two person job. Bob chickened out, but Cindy volunteered. The plan worked and Steve got like a million slime balls and exp orbs. Let's just pause for a bit, the plan was that Steve and the village crafted slime enders, which were swords sticking out of rocks. Steve paid a price he did not want to while defeating the jelly. He met a witch too. Want to find out what was the price? Read to find out!
Why I liked the book: It is very interesting and funny.
This book (and the series) is going to be amazing for young readers, but especially for minecraft enthusiasts and/or fiction lovers and/or comedy lovers.
Title: Diary of steve the noob 4
Author: Steve the noob
Genre: Fiction and Comedy
Recommended Reading Age: 6-18 years
Rating: 10/10
Note: This book is an unofficial minecraft book.
Synopsis:
Two words to describe this book: Sorrowfull and Funny.
The huge jelly was chasing Steve and saying hilarious stuff like: "I go doom-doom, you go boom boom" and "I big slime, I big brain". Then steve started laughing really hard and the slime got angry. It started bouncing really hard. Steve then dug a hole and burrowed back to the village. He got a plan, but it was a two person job. Bob chickened out, but Cindy volunteered. The plan worked and Steve got like a million slime balls and exp orbs. Let's just pause for a bit, the plan was that Steve and the village crafted slime enders, which were swords sticking out of rocks. Steve paid a price he did not want to while defeating the jelly. He met a witch too. Want to find out what was the price? Read to find out!
Why I liked the book: It is very interesting and funny.
This book (and the series) is going to be amazing for young readers, but especially for minecraft enthusiasts and/or fiction lovers and/or comedy lovers.

Comments
Post a Comment